Thursday, February 14, 2008

Much Love!

Happy Valentine's Day!


As Duane and I were finishing up watching "The Apprentice" tonight, I went to check on the dogs and walked into the bedroom to find this picture that is worth about a million gazillion words. Fos was so cuddly up on our bed and looked friggin adorable.

February, 2000 was my first V-day with Duane and I was so excited. I came home that evening from work to find my handsome fiancee snuggling a puppy with a big red bow. Life could'nt be better.... Here are some pics 8 years later of that handsome, regal dog named Foster (I know, the irony of it all- too much sometimes). We went through names for days and needed an Austrailian name for our Blue Queensland Heeler.

A few years later, we adopted Sydney whose nickname is Supermodel Sydney. It's not because she's a drama queen or anything. What dog knows about their "good side"? Um, well, my dog Sydney does.



I finally coaxed Fos off of our bed that he secretly thinks is his, he looks less than thrilled to be on his Target pillow.

Alot better but still looks pretty bugged.

Half way through our impromptu photo shoot, he decided to climb back up on the bed.

S. S. decided that she would hit the hay and was totally bugged with the flash. In fact, all three pix I have taken in this series show her with her eyes closed.

Poor pooch, I hope she isn't blind now.

CAN'T. OPEN. EYES.

Mom, really - Is this necessary???

Someone, anyone, take the camera away from the crazy lady. I'mmmmmmm BBBBBBLINND

No comments: