Saturday, February 2, 2008

APU














One of my goals this year is to take more photos thus I have been dragging my camera sans case around everywhere. I've decided that my camera takes better pictures outside than inside, I'm confident that it has NOTHING to do with the operator of the device. hee hee :-)
Onto the pictures, today, I took a little road trip and traveled about 30 miles west (I love to take drives that way and end up in some part of L.A.) to pick up books for school. After finally finding the campus, apparently there is a West and East Campus separated by about a mile of residential and student housing, I came across a grandoise front entrance which leads to our main campus. The architecture of the the west campus is very modern and I liked the layout. The stone structure outlining a cross reminded me of a very similair one at Pepperdine University. I thought it looked really cool with the clouds behind it.
Ok, that's all for today.

No comments: