Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sexy Eyes

Amazing how connected our small town is.

I was on the phone with a co-worker and somehow we got started talking about water polo and I stated that my husband played in High school. Truth be known, if my husband met me in High School we probably would not currently be married. He was on water polo and soccer team, I, in turn despised "The Jocks". I did play tennis in high school but the career was short lived, It was the 80's and I had lots of black to wear while cranking up the Duran Duran and Cure tape casettes ( YIKES - thats kind of dating me, do they even make tape casettes anymore?).

So, I digress, back to the co-worker - we'll call her "P" and she is pressing me at this point, where did he go to HS, how about Middle school - and then the words no wife likes to hear - was his first name INSERT YOUR HUSBANDS FIRST NAME HERE. At this point, your waiting to her the girl say " He was my first----kiss--- boyfriend---- etc. She was very cool about it and when I got home, Duane pulled out his middle school annual to locate above mentioned co-worker and confirmed that he never dated her. He clarified that dating in middle school consisted of group dates to movies and holding hands between classes and at recess. This is where the story gets interesting ( I know - finally).

Upon glancing at the pics of our friends going through the painful awkardness of the tween years, I came across the best of page. Guess who was voted "Sexy Eyes" Yes, that would be my hottie of a husband. I've never been prouder. I'm married to Sexy Eyes, I guess that makes me Mrs Sexy Eyes.

I love you Mr. Sexy Eyes :-)

No comments: