Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The house that Duane built


When counting my blessings, my husband is always at the top of the list. Knowing that our pooches were in need of some shelter, super handy Duane decided to build them a home of their very own. I call it the doggy condo, he calls it not close to being finished. Here is a photo and my first attempt at uploading a photo onto my blog.
BTW - The face originally had one door but a certain someone who shall remain nameless would not let her big brother doggie in and thought it was her very own. You could almost see the disappointment on her face and there was an audible moan when Duane placed the new front with the two "windows". You mean I have to share this - WITH HIM????

3 comments:

Io said...

Hi Kara! I am with you on the pots - I originally started reading house blogs and thought about starting one, but ended up starting an infertility one! I'm not trying to go back to school though...my husband is just finishing his (last, please god let this be the last one) degree.
I'll add both your blogs to my reading list!

Io said...

Oh, and your dogs are really cute in their little house.

Kara said...

Thanks io, I appreciate the comments. Our road to become parents has taken a different turn, but please still read the blog. I still feel like we are fighting the same war, just a different branch of service now.

Best-K