Sunday, December 16, 2007

People who inspire

This week, my moment of inspiration came from Julieta, the person who is the only one posting on my blog at this point. Hopefully not the only one reading it.

Apart from being a good buddy and BFF, she has also been my loudest cheerleader for our quest to become parents. While we are currently on a break from treatment, the plan to resume treatment haunts me DAILY (along with a variety of questions - will I completely quit coffee this time, how will I manage new house, Master's program, husband and commitments to family - while still maintaining inner peace, will we get and STAY pregnant this time....). While ranting about specifics of the next cycle, Julieta did a very kind thing and offered to give me my injections.

Busy would be an understatement to Jules' current state of mind. Mother of two, business owner, devoted wife and daughter......The fact that she wants to squeeze me into her hectic day because she believes and shares in our dream of having a baby - Now that is love and I'm inspired.

Kara

1 comment:

Jules said...

Annnnnnd cue the tears! Thanks, Kara. It's my honor!!