Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Froggy and Monkey




Are these place settings cute or what? I was walking down the housewares aisle at Tarjay and fell in love. Immediately, I rationalized - in speed demon fashion- I need these because both my niece and nephew will be over this weekend for sis-in-law's b-day party we are throwing and they need their own place setting. Our forks are just to big...........




I loved the froggy and monkey both - it was all I could do to not

purchase the ladybug that was also part of this set.


Too cute for words.



2 comments:

Jules said...

Those are so cute! I saw them and wanted to buy...but I refrained. Now I'll just admire yours. :)

Io said...

Gah - those are really cute! My nieces and nephews are spoiled whenever we visit because I buy them all the thing that I can't buy for our non-children.