Friday, January 18, 2008

It's official - I'm a Graduate student

I had a successful meeting with the Dean of Azusa Pacific University, provided my writing sample and have been told that I'm accepted. As my counselor, "E", reminded me - this process of being accepted was not very exciting and indeed anti-climactic. I discovered I was accepted when I was told to register for my classes and my registration was accepted. Hold on to your hats, this is exciting stuff folks.

"E" stated that acceptance into Graduate school is not nearly as exciting as getting into an Undergrad program. Because I spent way too much time at our local community college I did a very "boring" transfer to University of Redlands. I shouldn't say it was boring being accepted to a great school like University of Redlands, I still have the acceptance letter and treasure it - there weren't many fireworks though.

The exciting part is that I'm a Graduate student going to Graduate school pursuing a Graduate degree. Now that is exciting. Class starts February 4th and I'm relishing my last few days of freedom while simultaneously counting down the days till school starts.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Yay! Congratulations!