Sunday, January 27, 2008

New toy







My mom is as cool as a cucumber. She not only brought a super yummy salad to sis-in -laws b-day party at our house last night but brought me a little present from Rogers Gardens. I've promised to share it with her. We are cupcake lovers, currently addicted to Sprinkles and the little cakes looked so cute placed atop this little nick-knack. I love it, I will have it forever though I will use it occasionally.
What I absolutely love about this piece (besides the great orange/red that totally matches my Le Creuset) is that it conveniently folds up and looks just as cute folded as it does extended.
If you are a lover of little cakes, like myself, check out quirky cupcake.
What's your favorite cupcake/icing combo?





2 comments:

slush said...

Oh my thats cute! And thanks for the shout out. :) Im so glad you like my blog!

Jules said...

Now that is cool! Roger's Garden you say? Hmmmm.