Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Game Called Tag

I've just been tagged by Jules to offer seven odd facts about myself, here it goes:

1. My pinky toes are not shaped like a "normal" toe and instead look like they could be cone-head characters on SNL.
2. Before I was 7 years old I had broken both my leg and arm, not that I was an athletic child - just super klutzy.
3. I thought for sure I would grow up and be a "Solid Gold Dancer". Anyone remember that show?
4. I'm a HUGE fan of the 80's New Wave band Duran Duran and have had the pleasure of meeting them in person.
5. I registered at age 18 and voted in every election, except one. This is my PSA- Remember- Every Vote counts - GET OUT AND VOTE!
6. I can sing the alphabet backwards.
7. My cousin can trace her family lineage to being 14th cousins twice removed from Prince Harry and Prince William, on her father's side. I'm related to her on her mother's side which makes me not related to the royal family.

No comments: